Sunday, April 25, 2010

Horrible...

I know, I'm horrible at this thing. I have good intentions, and then I sit back and let them pass.

Anyways, I kind of like throwing up YouTube videos of songs that I like at the moment and think you would too. Instead of throwing up a brand new one, I'm pulling from my iPod vault.

To this day, I could listen to this song over and over and over again. Something about the transient(?) tone and beat. And I'm pretty sure this would be a bangin' song to hear in a Vegas club at about 3:30AM (of course, only after doing your complimentary line of 'blow' upon check-in).

1 comment:

  1. i must say, i do love that you put blow in quotation marks. like, it's when mommy and daddy need to take their "medicine" from that "special" bottle with a wild turkey on it.

    ReplyDelete