Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Vegas Clubs

Just got home from a solid 9 days of being out of town. Needless to say, once entering 3721, I cried tears of DVR joy! I've been in Minnesota and Iowa for 9 days too many for work and was growing a little tired and agitated. Therefore, when you come across something that's too good to be true, once must document it.

That something is an Iowa-based(?) gas station named:



Kum & Go? Really?

Upon first glance of this, I had a big laugh to myself thinking of my friend Kate's idea of a Vegas-style nightclub entitled "Cum" or "Kum." (Spelling depends on your level of class). Look for it to open up in the bottom of Steve Wynn's new joint next year...

Anywho's, glad to be back and hope to keep the posts a "Kum"ing. (too easy).

No comments:

Post a Comment