Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sucked.



I never really come across a book that I severely dislike. Usually I will find some good in it, enough to where I will recommend it to somebody. Well, not this one kiddos. Just finished Dean Koontz's "Relentless" last night. To put it plainly, the book sucked. From teleporting dogs to unexplained plot lines, it just blew...heavy chunks. Don't recommend it.

Now moving on to a book that's been sitting on the coffee table for some time that I've been looking forward to diving into: "The Selected Works of T.S. Spivet." I remember reading about it in VF a couple of months back and Stephen King wrote a nice little blurb on the back cover, so here's hoping it's good...and doesn't include a dog apparating to another car (see previous paragraph).

No comments:

Post a Comment